Thursday, July 9, 2009

About Summa Anthropica



Through this blog, I will attempt to formulate, explicate, and apply my various theories, many of which are works in progress.

My Plan
I hope to come to a sound epistemology & philosophy of mind.
From that I aim to construct my own view on the philosophy of man.
I will also expound upon economics, specifically the Austrian School of economics.
Based on the preceding explorations, I will try to explain my stance on ethics.
I will present my thoughts on political philosophy and jurisprudence, both of which stem directly from my ethical views, and would be characterized as anarcho-capitalist.
My most cherished goal is to, out of all of the above, try to construct a philosophy of education.
Finally I will try to apply my theories to history and current events.

My chief influences are Aristotle, David Hume, Ludwig von Mises, and Murray Rothbard.

Best Regards,
Lilburne


No comments: