Dear Mises Community Members and Others,
Through my blog Summa Anthropica, I will attempt to formulate, explicate, and apply my various theories, many of which are works in progress.
I am working towards writing a treatise of man which, like this journal, will be called Summa Anthropica.
- I hope to come to a sound epistemology & philosophy of mind (See my series of posts on the history of epistemological thought and my discussion of my Humean philosophy of mind in my post For a New Libertarian Ethics).
- From that I aim to construct my own view on the philosophy of man.
- I will also expound upon economics, specifically the Austrian School of economics (See my series of posts summarizing Principles of Economics by Carl Menger and my posts on the business cycle).
- Based on the preceding explorations, I will try to explain my stance on ethics (See For a New Libertarian Ethics).
- I will present my thoughts on political philosophy and jurisprudence, both of which stem directly from my ethical views, and would be characterized as anarcho-capitalist.
- My most cherished goal is to, out of all of the above, try to construct a philosophy of education.
- Finally I will try to apply my theories to history and current events.
I look forward to getting to know and having discussions with other members of the Mises Community, and anyone else interested in the above topics.