- Wertfreiheit and the is/ought, or fact/value, divide
- The irreduceability of logic, causality, and induction
- Recent Hume studies trending toward interpreting Hume as a causal-realist
- Hume's vital role, currently neglected in the liberal tradition, in the advent of scientific liberalism and modern economics.
- The resonance between the ethics of Hume (misleadingly called hedonism) and that of Mises (misleadingly called utilitarianism).
Monday, October 18, 2010
Hume and Action Topics
Some of the topics I will be covering in Hume and Action: